ads

Thursday 2 March 2017

Steroid Diabetes. Thiazide Diabetes. March 2, 2017

"Diabetes Definition and Diagnose of Diabetes by the Lilly Research Laboratories. 1973:
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic disease characterized by disorders in
metabolism of insulin and carbohydrates, fat, and protein and
the structure and function of blood vessels.The principle early symptoms and sins are usually related to the metabolic defects; findings late in the disease are linked with complications resulting from vascular defects. "
Diabetes Mellitus by the Lilly Research Laboratories. Seventh Edition. 1973
 Lilly Company was the first company which started to purify insulin and today it is leading company in development and manufacture insulin, as well as studies in diabetes. My look at deeper into history of wheren insulin manufacture just started and how it developed with time. The book is just 200 pages, very well done. It is easy to read and to understand. It was written to be used by Medical Professionals. Still, it does not have very specific terms or demand high professional knowledge. The number of book is :

DIABETES MELLITUS 7TH ED. 2ND REVISION Hardcover – 1973

  • Publisher: Lilly Research Laboratories (1973)
  • ASIN: B0010FJE5Q
  • Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.6 x 1.1 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
  • To find any book, if one do know the number is easy. Just type the number on the link I put below, and market will be opened, with price, and the seller info. It took me years to find this link and the way how to find the book I need. I will post numbers of every book I discribe so it would be easy to find if one wish to have own copy. Really, it is time to get what we need for our education. Right now books of this kind just about $0.01 + $3.99 S&H. They go out of print and if printed they would be more princely.
  • http://ift.tt/2m0VpQo;
  •  
  •       We all do know types of diabetes, and what is every one type mean and how it diagnosed, do we? What I never did know about another types of diabetes:
  • Steroid Diabetes.
  • Thiazide Diabetes.
  • There are another types of diabetes right now, such as Organ Transplant Diabetes, or medicine induced diabetes, I do not remember right now. I will upgrade this post when I will find info I need to add.
  •         Steroid Diabetes is the name given to an impairment in carbohydrate metabolism resulting from use of the various adrenal corticosteroids. If someone think this is addiction and in no one way it is common medicine, then think twice. All addiction medicin is the common medicine but used properly. All medicine for Asthma and COPD is steroidal. Symbicort for instance, only medicine which effective for me to fight Asthma Attack. When Asthma attack takes its way, there is no one way to stop it. It is so danger that it can be fatal. So, Symbicort is all the time handy. 
  •        Symbicort is not risque medicine, it is maintenance medicine which mean I have to take it two times daily, and I cannot do that. I do have severe headache when I use it. Another type of medicine which I have to use in case of Asthma attack, simple do not work for me at all. 
  •        I never did know that Steroidal medicine can increase blood sugar level. I can say I used to take many set of hospital treatment in past with corticosteroids. It helps in one way, and it hirt in another way. I am not sure that med pro do know very well about this effect of medicine they Rx. A lot of knowledge lost in time, even if this time just a few decades behind. 
        Thiazide Diabetes is the name applied to form of impaired carbohydrate metabolism resulting from the administration of the various thiazide diuretics. Say me, who does not take diuretics, water pills? It is number one doctor's choice. Also think about Invokana, most effective and aggressive diuretic to treat diabetics type 2. I do not take diuretics, nether type of it. Every time I am in any clinic doctors try to Rx diuretics to me, I refuse to take it. As I posted many times, I do not have medical education, but I am very good observer, and I am well organized. So, when last  time I took this medicine I just was surprise, my blood sugar went up and I had to increase dose of insulin. Also, for my very big surprise, weight went up, dramatically! When I try to say it to doctors they do not believe it was true. I also cannot believe in reality, but I use to trust in my observations, and I do. Now, there is the prove, diuretics are danger for us, diabetics. Better to carry pounds then lost heart, or get blood sugar out of control. No, thanks. I prefer to carry on my 400 pound.


via Ravenvoron

1 comment:

  1. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Ekpiku,i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on herpes and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ekpiku cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my herpes result came out negative. I pray for you Dr Ekpiku, am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need Dr Ekpiku help, you can reach him now on ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com or call or Text 650) 653-8578.

    ReplyDelete