ads

Friday 24 August 2018

Cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes. What can be done? August 24, 2018

Properly composed treatment and refraining from cigarette consumption can significantly reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease resulting from type 2 diabetes, according to a new study. In some cases, the increased risks could theoretically be eliminated.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/08/180816105532.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sciencedaily%2Fhealth_medicine%2Fdiabetes+%28Diabetes+News+--+ScienceDaily%29
Great to know we can eliminate heart attacks and strokes. Only one problem, how to compose this proper treatment?
The study is based on data from the Swedish National Diabetes Register of approximately 300,000 patients with type 2 diabetes in the period 1998-2014. These patients have been compared with up to five times as many gender- and age-matched control subjects from the general population.
The study found that some diabetics type 2  as high in risk as 10 fold compare with general population. Other just 15% higher in risk. So, how to get into 15% and avoid early death in 10 fold?
A crucial aspect is how well a number of risk factors are controlled with medication and by not smoking. These factors are blood pressure, long-term blood glucose, lipid status (fats and fat-like substances in the blood), renal function and smoking.
To be more precise,  stop to be diabetic type 2, and there would not be early death from CVD. So simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did not we still do not know that! Really diabetics type 2 just idiots, right? In stead to take right medicine we take wrong one, and diet timelessly.
      OK, what can I do?
I can do not smoke, I never did. So, this task I accomplished.
Blood pressure?  I take many medicine to keep it as down as I can. Most valid medicine for me is Excedrin, over the counter medicine. I do know I need blood thinners such as heparin but it is only available by Rx, so I cannot have it. No one MD ever Rx this medicine for me. So, I have to relay on Excedrin last 25 years. This highly effective medicine keep me alive, and prevent strokes and heart attacks to get fatal. So happy, I do not need Rx for this medicine. On the other hand, I pay high price for this highly effective medicine, even it is just generic medicine.
Lipid status. This problem also solved. I stopped to take medicine which created that problem such as Metformin, and I do not take any generic medicine for cholesterol lowering, just brand, Lipitor. So, now my cholesterol level is in healthy ranger. No life style modification, no special diet, just stop bad medicine and take good medicine. Problem solved.
Renal function. I still not able to fix my highly damaged kidney. In spite I do have very good health plan, I have no one medicine to improve kidney health. Usually it is diuretics. They effect my poorly working heart, and I do not take it, even to reduce my high weight due to edema. There are no medicine to prevent kidney damage. No medicine to treat damaged kidney. I try to do my best. I keep my legs wrapped and pay high price for every wrap delivery. I also try to take water as much as I can. Kidney got better, but still in poor condition.
Finally, high blood sugar  level. Of cause we all try to keep our sugar level under control. Only one problem, we need right medicine to do the job. Right medicine is only by Rx. MD refuse to Rx effective medicine. Thy play safe medicine for them, and do not care how danger this medicine for their victims. What is medicine for Diabetes type 2? Metformin, to kill liver, SU to kill B-Cells and pancreas. This medicine is effective. Diabetes type 2 is number 7 cause of death in America. It is number 4 in NYC.
Smoking proved to be the most important risk factor for premature death, while elevated blood glucose level was the most dangerous factor for heart attack and stroke.
So, what study found how to lower high blood sugar level? LOL. They do not study how to avoid strokes or heart attacks or both. They simple studied what subject to take for study that without any brain work they will get proper results and get easy money.
Nice job by 
Aidin Rawshani, medical intern and doctoral student at the Institute of Medicine, Sahlgrenska Academy, Sweden, and author of the article.
What did I learned? That diabetics type 2 must keep high blood sugar under tight control. If we do not we will be in 10 folds higher risk to develop heart attack or stroke or both. But if we get proper education, stop to take Junk Medicine and switch to highly effective Insulin Therapy, we can be in 15% and even less then that in table of all cause mortality.


via Ravenvoron

No comments:

Post a Comment