ads

Saturday 5 May 2018

Life on Insulin Injections. May 4, 2018

313 mg/dl Fating blood sugar.
      I was sure, I am getting better and soon dose of insulin would dropping. It did not happen. In this year 2018 starting from the very begging  dose of insulin almost doubled. Suddenly and unexpectedly. Why? I do not have answer to this question, even I ask it over and over and over. Sugar was under good control, and more reasonable was to expect dropping in Insulin injection dose. With diabetes there is no reason.
      So, finally I got higher dose Insulin supply, and now I can live for awhile worry-free.
      Not so fast. I got tooth pain. I could not eat, or sleep, all in pain without stopping. Weight got down. Slow, not so fast, but with so hard Starvation diet it got down. Sugar? Sugar went up and up. Because of I could not eat, or swallow water it was not reasonable take Insulin. So, I did not.

Day one: 53 mg/dl Fasting at 5:44 am
        54 mg/dl still fasting at 10:10 am
No Insulin injections for full day.
Day two: 123 mg/dl fasting at 6:06 am
                202 mg/dl at 7:50 pm
For full day I took only water, how water. I am not hungry. I am in pain. No Insulin in injections.
Day three: 256 mg/dl Fasting at 6:52 am
                 251 mg/dl still fasting. at 7:52 am
                 Went to dental office to extract tooth. No any meal no Insulin shots.
                 284 mg/dl at 7:36 pm
                 I take painkillers and antibiotics.
Lantus solo Star 160 units before bed. Still no meal but coffee.
Day four: 313 mg/dl fasting at 5:41 am
                Lantus Solo Star 305 units.I still do not eat. Pain and swelling.
                91mg/dl at 7:02 pm.

There are humors that if diabetics type 2 lose weight we can be diabetes-free. As I see, there is only one way to get rid of Diabetes type 2, just enter into Crematorium  for being served. Thanks a lot. I prefer to pass this Home as long as I can. So, I started Insulin as soon as I was able to get something to eat. Still, weight getting down. I am happy with results. My goodness, I need to go to dental office for another visit! For every one who try to lose weight I suggest this way. Worked for me. As I said, I even was not hungry. Interesting, is not it?
      In present day people looks differently then we looked 20 or 40 years ago, all human population. This is very popular point out that because of we are obese, we developed diabetes. I am not going to fight that humor. What I wish to say, what about life expectancy?
1960  Life Expectancy 69.77 years
1970                             70.51
1980                             73.61
1990                             75.22
2000                             76.84
2010                             78.54
2015                             78.74
    It is very interesting fact. With one out of ten Americans to be diabetic and with the fiction that diabetes and obesity shorten human life, life expectancy still getting longer. So, what is the fact, and where is the fiction?
      Another very interesting fact, why all the time diabetics type 2 compared with healthy people or with Addicts or Alcoholics? We are not healthy people, we are diabetics type 2, people whose body system can no longer secret insulin and we need higher then 200 units of insulin in injections every day. This is the fact. The fiction is, diabetics type 2 do not need insulin in injections because of our body system secret more then needed insulin.  So, what is the fiction and where is the fact?
      To see, if this is fiction, simple inject Insulin in dose higher then diabetic need, and see what level of sugar will be in blood. Every one do know it. Sugar will be low. The question is, why every one bite this fiction that diabetics type 2 body system secret insulin in dose which is higher then body system needs for function? Does someone see logic in the definition of diabetes type 2? Regardless of any reason, diabetics type 2 denied Insulin as Number one treatment for any type of diagnosed diabetes, and insist that Metformin is number one doctor's choice. Then ask doctors, why they Rx Metformin? Then take a look at mortality table and answer to the question, why over 80,000 diabetics type 2 die every year.
     According to medical pro, diabetics type 2 live less then 10 years after being diagnosed with diabetes type 2. Now there is the question, is this really true that diabetic type 2 was not diabetic type 2 long before one diagnosed? Not at all. According to ADA there are about 8 millions of diabetics type 2 in America who live with diabetes type 2 and do not know about it. So, there is trap. Why only diagnosed diabetics type 2 live less then 10 years after being diagnosed with diabetes type 2? How many years diabetic type 2 lived without being diagnosed with diabetes type 2, and one still have 10 years ahead after being diagnosed with diabetes? What if diabetic type 2 would not go to clinic and get diagnosed with diabetes type 2? How long this diabetic will live?
      My reason is simple. If diabetic type 2 live less then 10 years after being diagnosed with diabetes type 2, then it is time to reject all treatment for diabetes type 2 and start treatment for diabetes without any type of it, with Insulin injections. Diabetics type 1 live on insulin injections for more then 60 years now, and they live, work, and not obese. Regardless of any reason, our Med Pro treat Obesity, which even has no definition to be disease, and reject to treat diabetes as mine cause of all diabetic type 2 problems with health. In stead, we blamed that we did all for ourselves. We developed stroke and MI, Asthma and SOPD, amputations and obesity. Nice work for Med Pro. They are really very smart to keep own priorities.


via Ravenvoron

No comments:

Post a Comment